Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxycodone-acetaminophen Oral.

7/12/2014 6:42:09 PM

Reviewer: redgirl48, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
medicine makes me feel sick to my stomach and headaches. But it helps the pain after surgery.

7/9/2014 11:54:13 AM

Reviewer: chris, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is a fake, I have been taking a oblong pill, had to go to another drug store and this is the pill they give me. I have only been taking this pain med.for two week due to neck pain I have got to get 2 Bones replaced. I took this pill and hurt alright I then took one hafe way through the night and still keep hurting.I saw on 20/20 one night about fake pills this has got to be one of them .

7/6/2014 8:58:34 AM

Reviewer: DanaC, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This drug did help with the pain but gave me headaches. Also I woke up feeling like I was suffocating like my respiration was suppressed. Kind of scary. I asked for something else so the dr gave my hydrocodone which did the same thing. I do not care at all for this drug.

7/4/2014 8:31:56 PM

Reviewer: TheTruth, 55-64 Male

Comment:
It's a complete Joke. I used the 512 and those didn't upset my stomach, stopped the pain. The Pharmacy told me that we give what the distributor sends us. These greedy ----- are making so much money and they get this cheap non effective pain killer and say the hell with the people in pain, we can't have them enjoying a pain free day. I get a very weak feeling in my chest when taking th ... Show Full Comment

6/25/2014 6:03:46 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
It helps my migraine headaches 10 fold. Without it I might as well not be here. I don't take daily only at the onset and during an alarming painful migraine. At times when 1/2 of a 5. will entirely eliminate the migraine from getting really severe.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.