Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OxyContin Oral.

7/21/2008 6:07:51 AM

Reviewer: JERRY, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
THIS IS THE BEST MEDICINE I'VE EVER TAKEN FOR MY CRONIC PAIN.I CAN LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT BEING HIGH WHEN I TAKE LORTAB 10/650.GOD BLESS THE MAKER OF THIS MEDICINE AS LONG AS YOU USE THIS MEDICINE AS YOUR DOCTOR SAYS YOU SHOULD BE JUST FINE.

7/20/2008 8:33:46 AM

Reviewer: Tom, Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had back pain for years.I've a back operation and have a herniated disc also. And I have degenerated disc in my back. I don't know maybe he has me on a to low of dose.

7/19/2008 9:28:28 PM

Reviewer: cowgirl88, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This pain med is a lifesaver, but trying to get it is like pulling teeth. I have psoriatic arthritis, psoriasis, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, sleep deprived, back surgerys, other types of arthritis, and am pretty much in pain constantly. Am also taking Morphine. I recently moved to North Dakota- a state where they don't believe in pain relievers!! What are you supposed to do?

7/13/2008 10:21:31 PM

Reviewer: abenning, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
this med is the only medication that has helped my back. all the others seem to give me bad headaches

7/6/2008 5:13:57 PM

Reviewer: TWOBEARS, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Well, it works very well.My only complaint is that it makes it nearly impossible for me to sleep.I have to take my last dose about 5 hours before bedtime. ( they don't last anywhere near as long as advertised. ) Plus my Dr. prescribed a sleep med for me. Otherwise I would never sleep. My pharmacist said that pretty much all pain meds do this. I was on Hydrocodone before. It did it also. J ... Show Full Comment