Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OxyContin Oral.

8/4/2008 4:23:24 AM

Reviewer: hotbricks2, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have beentreated for Restlessleg symtom. I have had it now since 1985. I also have some disc problems, rumrtoid arthrits, and sciatica from bone spurs going down on both legs. Mainly this has helped me work, live life again. I have been taking oxy for 12 yrs. I am on 40 mg twice a day & for breakthrough pain MSIR 30 mg 3 times a day.It has totally changed my life & I thank God for thes ... Show Full Comment

8/3/2008 6:09:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Pain
8/1/2008 9:23:13 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I know it is a narcotic drug, but if you are in chronic pain on a daily basis, and you find relief, as long as it isn't abused and you take it as perscribed, I can't see the harm in making life a little more tolerable. Chronic pain can wear on the soul and mind.

7/31/2008 7:06:28 PM

Reviewer: liz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it has helped me to have a normal day being able to do my own house work. if has relieved my depression and allows me to fuction without pain.

7/27/2008 10:41:03 AM

Reviewer: Happy now, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took oxycontin for about 7 years, starting out at a very low dose increasing too 120mg three times a day and taking oxy IR for the break through pain, I have failed back syndrom and have had 7 back surgeries. I found the oxycontin work well early on but then my tolerance for the drug grew and I could not take enough for my pain and my wife would have to hide my medication from me or I would take ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee