Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OxyContin Oral.

7/31/2008 7:06:28 PM

Reviewer: liz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it has helped me to have a normal day being able to do my own house work. if has relieved my depression and allows me to fuction without pain.

7/27/2008 10:41:03 AM

Reviewer: Happy now, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took oxycontin for about 7 years, starting out at a very low dose increasing too 120mg three times a day and taking oxy IR for the break through pain, I have failed back syndrom and have had 7 back surgeries. I found the oxycontin work well early on but then my tolerance for the drug grew and I could not take enough for my pain and my wife would have to hide my medication from me or I would take ... Show Full Comment

7/22/2008 10:25:23 AM

Reviewer: easydoesit, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have DDD 2 back surgies and a fusion. now disc above fusion is bulding along with 3 in my neck. i refuse to have another surgery. i would have 10 babies at once before having another back surgery. i now have nearve damage due to these surgeries. as long as i can get my pain easied with meds thats how i plan to handle it. i hear a NEW pain meds coming out,"ZIRICONITIDE" . i was told it ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2008 6:07:51 AM

Reviewer: JERRY, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
THIS IS THE BEST MEDICINE I'VE EVER TAKEN FOR MY CRONIC PAIN.I CAN LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT BEING HIGH WHEN I TAKE LORTAB 10/650.GOD BLESS THE MAKER OF THIS MEDICINE AS LONG AS YOU USE THIS MEDICINE AS YOUR DOCTOR SAYS YOU SHOULD BE JUST FINE.

7/20/2008 8:33:46 AM

Reviewer: Tom, Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had back pain for years.I've a back operation and have a herniated disc also. And I have degenerated disc in my back. I don't know maybe he has me on a to low of dose.

chest x-ray