Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OxyContin Oral.

4/17/2014 6:05:26 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic pain after a severe deep vein thrombosis and surgery which left my veins damaged and painful. I was put on oxycontin and over a year had my dose adjusted to 2x 60mg per day with 20mg of liquid oxycodone for breakthrough pain. Because I'm on blood thinners, opioid painkillers are the only option for me. This medicine does work to reduce pain, and it is easy to use in the sense th ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2014 11:57:09 AM

Reviewer: cricket, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take the medication as prescribed. I find that I have to still take NSAIDS daily for inflammation AND headaches as I suffer from chronic neck pain and have so for over 6 years. However without the Oxycontin the neck pain is really bad!

4/4/2014 2:44:39 AM

Reviewer: mothermagoo54, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It works for the pain, some what, better than others. I am one of those cases where the meds make me ITCH. I feel like I have little bugs biting me. I was at bingo tonight and wondered if someone there had given me lice or crabs the way I was itching. It is the meds. Checked the bad things, itching is a side effect. I also am having headaches, my eyes itch and Benadryl is not kicking the itc ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2014 5:46:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug works great. But coming off it sucks bad. IF you can avoid it avoid it!! the withdrawals suck!!!...ask for something else. I took it for back pain for over a month!! and it was terrible getting off it!!

3/27/2014 2:32:37 PM

Reviewer: angelface1962, on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver