Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zofran Oral.

6/24/2010 1:22:23 PM

Reviewer: garden2699, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Zofran to take with a potent antibiotic which has a common side effect of upset stomach and nausea. I am the poster child for stomach side effects caused by medication. First time I took both and immediately starting feeling nausea. This continued for 2 days so I consulted with WebMD and learned from other reviews that Zofran was causing nausea. I stopped taking the Zofran and ... Show Full Comment

6/22/2010 9:08:38 AM

Reviewer: pepper, 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 10 yr old daughter was extremely sick. Doctor gave her this medication and within hrs, she stopped vomiting. I was told this medication was very expensive, but I paid $14.60 for 16 tablets, best money I have ever spent on medications!

4/16/2010 11:14:34 PM

Reviewer: blondie75134, 3-6 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 6 year old was given this med. at the ER for extreme nausea and vomiting that had him very dehydrated. He had no nausea or vomiting after the first 2 or 3 hours after starting the meds.

12/23/2009 12:10:24 AM

Reviewer: Anna, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My midwife 1st put me on reglan, which i'm glad it didn't work because of the lawsuits of health problem(tardive dyskinesia)then another rx didn't work- and finally a friend nurse told me about Zofran this rx really worked for me no more nausea and vomiting ( gaining weight) I'm just afraid that one of these days I'll hear about a lawsuit for health problems with Zofran rx also ... Show Full Comment

11/18/2009 1:02:00 AM

Reviewer: cmmarkley, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a lot of stomach/bowel issues that leave me pretty nauseated at times. I keep it with me always because I never know how I am going to feel. It works almost immediately after I take it and lasts a long time. I would recommend it to anyone. It's like a miracle drug to me because I would take any other sickness before being nautious...it's the worst feeling! Good luck!

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash