Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zofran oral.

9/2/2014 11:47:39 AM

Reviewer: lori, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The best medication I've ever taken. It works wonderfully and I have no side effects other than the no nausea, which makes me very happy. I have been taking it for a year after I had serious intestinal and colon surgery. Some days I do onto need it and others I may need it up to three times a day, still learning which foods my intestines and tummy do not like

8/29/2014 2:31:45 PM

Reviewer: Sailor mike, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I first took Zofran when I was a cancer patient. Having had cancer twice n chemo both times I was never sick. I do a lot of sailing n when in rough seas I take Zofran. I can get right to the point of actually being sick pop a Zofran and it's an instantaneous fix.

8/10/2014 9:54:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Nausea and Vomiting
4/3/2014 9:56:46 PM

Reviewer: ladydchange, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was the best medication for me. Suffered for months with nausea and vomiting. Test being done now to find out why. Problem is insurance has now limited the drug zofran to only 9 pills a month. My Doctor doesn't understand it either. I was looking for a reason on here. I had no side affects. I was finally nausea free. Now I am 9 out of 30 days.

3/28/2014 1:50:38 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe IBS and am nauseous at least once a day. Sometimes, the nausea gets so bad I feel like I am going to throw up. It has become debilitating. My doctor prescribed Zofran for those time and I'll tell you, this drug is a God send!! Within 20 minutes I feel totally fine and sometimes even hungry! A lot of people have trouble with the constipation that comes with it, but since I ha ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash