Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tylenol-Codeine #3 Oral.

1/17/2015 1:28:27 AM

Reviewer: Bruce, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was given it for appendectomy. I found it to be mildly effective although it didn't last very long. I actually was better at constipating (and this medicine is well known for that.) Even the follow up nurse said, "Oh... all our team gave you was that for the pain? We could've done better".

1/6/2015 1:06:18 PM

Reviewer: dempsy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a molar surgically removed. I had never taken T3's before, so I started with one. It didn't do much for the pain, so I took another. After waiting five hours for it to kick in I was in excruciating pain, so I took two more. This time the pain went away and I felt a lot better. I felt the pain relief was good when it finally kicked in, but it didn't seem to last very long. The ... Show Full Comment

11/24/2014 5:02:26 AM

Reviewer: Male (Patient)

Comment:
This is not anymore effective then aspirin and probably worse then Tylenol

11/9/2014 6:43:17 PM

Reviewer: Biosbiz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Totall pain relief is definitely addictive. I use T3 for constant neck spasms and arthritis so my pain fades into the background. Too much relief and you forget to be cautious, and risk overdoing it. I use my T3 with Soma and some type of carbohydrate to activate it. My muscles relax and I can get through the spasming. Write down how much you take in case your thinking gets foggy; don't o ... Show Full Comment

10/13/2014 3:07:41 PM

Reviewer: blahblahblah, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Take Tylenol 3 for chronic back pain. Was on Hydrocodone but since it was moved to Schedule 2 my doctor stopped prescribing. Tylenol 3 is no where close to Hydrocodone. It makes me very sleepy even with my Adderall.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem