Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Copaxone SubQ.

7/17/2008 12:09:55 AM

Reviewer: alisiab, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I can honestly say that the drug has helped me in so many ways. At some point before I began Copaxone therapy, I couldn't feel my feet, my hands and joints were in constant pain, my skin was numb all the way up to below my ribcage, and even though weight loss was not listed as a symptom of MS, I think because of the fatigue I was having that is associated with it may have been making me so tir ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2008 6:19:40 PM

Reviewer: Peg, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The good effect it has had on me is the reason why I have the courage to give myself the injection each day. With time, it has become much easier; however, I long for something simpler especially when I travel.

6/5/2008 6:53:41 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Been on it for about 7 months, injection site pain is my problem

5/29/2008 12:53:21 PM

Reviewer: digger8914, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed Aug 07 began copaxone Sep 07. I am so lucky to have a best friend give me my shots every day and that makes all the difference. At first had such a hard time especially with my arms but now... The reactions are annoying,the lumps last the full week.With the auto inject we found if you adjust the depth for each sight because the fat is different in each area,the bruises will not be ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2008 3:24:39 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works very well for me. But would like to know how to get an autoinjector for this medication