Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amphetamine salt combo oral.

9/20/2008 10:45:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works great for me finally do good in school and have motivation to do well. just wears off half way during the day other then that very good.

9/19/2008 12:25:50 AM

Reviewer: tu madre, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
bueno

7/17/2008 8:43:39 AM

Reviewer: istherehope, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Did not take the extended release version. Seems when I take the drug it works as far as being able to do my office work, but I "fly off the handle" easier and have severe mood swings. Any noise, such as someone whistling or typing or drumming their fingers or even talking to loud, goes right through me. I also become very impatient. The effects wear off after about 1-2 hours.

7/13/2008 9:27:15 PM

Reviewer: WestyinNC, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
To be honest this medication works. My day to day routines prior to the medication was a mess. I had a hard time being organized and seemed to never be able to follow thur or finish anything i started until my diagnosis. Within a day of my regiment my outlook became clearer, and my focus was unlike it had ever been. It seemed as though my I.Q. had even increased along with my memory. To top it all ... Show Full Comment

7/13/2008 7:43:48 PM

Reviewer: timwell, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My personal physician diagnosed me with adult ADD and started me on 10mg once per day. It was great at first. But when that dosage became ineffective he increased it to 20mg once per day. That dose worked perfect. It did cause me to lose weight and become short tempered. When I went in for an employment physical and mentioned that I was on this medication, they told me in order to pass my physical ... Show Full Comment