Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Luma Top.

7/7/2014 10:13:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Amazing, worth every penny!! Totally works at removing sunspots in just a matter of weeks. Would recommend to anyone with facial discoloration.

5/24/2014 12:18:42 PM

Reviewer: jbeau, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 41 year old caucasian woman with severe melasma on my forehead, cheeks, and upper lip. I have tried everything to get rid of it including vitamins, adrenal treatments, expensive profractional lasers, and staying out of the sun. Nothing worked. The lasers made it much worse. I bought triluma and have been using it every night for four weeks. The melasma on my cheeks and lips is completely go ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2014 2:04:12 AM

Reviewer: GHTC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had hyperpigmantaion on my forged and cheeks. I went to doctor to remove it by laser. The doctor recommended this cream to get read of my brown spots. I used it for 8 weeks and stop for a month. I'm on my 3rd 8weeks (4 weeks left) and my skin looks great. The brown spots are not completely gone but about 80%faded. I have used 4 glycholic peels, one facial and I use daily sun screen with zinc ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2013 12:03:54 AM

Reviewer: Edie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a medium complexion African American female. Started using this product 6 months ago. Brown sopts have actually grown larger. Will stop using, and go back to dermatologist for other options. Price of product would not be an obstacle if it simply worked for me.

9/25/2013 5:05:03 AM

Reviewer: Josephine, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this cream for 1 year, on and off. My melasma was almost gone but it made my skin very red and very thin. I have stopped it now and melasma re-appeared badly. Its only a temporary bleaching cream. You cannot use it forever due to bad side effects. Its not a permanent cure, stop using it and melasms will return immediately.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.