Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Luma Top.

9/6/2013 12:13:45 PM

Reviewer: Bliz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This cream was expensive but the best thing ever. I started peeling a little and my face felt a little sensitive like a mild burning sensation but nothing too drastic. It was a great cream. I was extremely happy witht he results.

7/23/2012 1:55:13 AM

Reviewer: alexa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from Melasma and I have spent a lot of money in creams and treatment with no good results. Tri-luma has been the only thing that have worked for me, with the exception of a few spots . I got rid of 90 pct of my dark spots in about 5 weeks. I am using the generic ( compound) form, because the cortizone in the brand name is too strong for me

9/28/2011 4:45:34 PM

Reviewer: rimmush, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i tried so many things befor for long time and from the firest time i used it worked for me .iam satisfied so much it worth to try .hope it work with all women as it work with me. thanks for this medication.....

1/11/2011 2:56:18 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe melasma on my forehead, cheeks, and upper lip. I had tried multiple creams in all price ranges but none had lightened the stubborn dark spots. My doctor suggested I try Tri Luma and it is a godsend! My spots have lightened about 90% although I have very small spots remaining. I feel like a new woman! I'm no longer embarassed to go out in public. I can actually wear regular make u ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2011 6:01:19 PM

Reviewer: mrivera, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Where can I find buy this medication? I obtain a prescription from my doctor. However, it is not available. It this medication banned?