Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Luma Top.

2/10/2014 2:04:12 AM

Reviewer: GHTC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had hyperpigmantaion on my forged and cheeks. I went to doctor to remove it by laser. The doctor recommended this cream to get read of my brown spots. I used it for 8 weeks and stop for a month. I'm on my 3rd 8weeks (4 weeks left) and my skin looks great. The brown spots are not completely gone but about 80%faded. I have used 4 glycholic peels, one facial and I use daily sun screen with zinc ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2013 12:03:54 AM

Reviewer: Edie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a medium complexion African American female. Started using this product 6 months ago. Brown sopts have actually grown larger. Will stop using, and go back to dermatologist for other options. Price of product would not be an obstacle if it simply worked for me.

9/25/2013 5:05:03 AM

Reviewer: Josephine, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this cream for 1 year, on and off. My melasma was almost gone but it made my skin very red and very thin. I have stopped it now and melasma re-appeared badly. Its only a temporary bleaching cream. You cannot use it forever due to bad side effects. Its not a permanent cure, stop using it and melasms will return immediately.

9/6/2013 12:13:45 PM

Reviewer: Bliz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This cream was expensive but the best thing ever. I started peeling a little and my face felt a little sensitive like a mild burning sensation but nothing too drastic. It was a great cream. I was extremely happy witht he results.

7/23/2012 1:55:13 AM

Reviewer: alexa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from Melasma and I have spent a lot of money in creams and treatment with no good results. Tri-luma has been the only thing that have worked for me, with the exception of a few spots . I got rid of 90 pct of my dark spots in about 5 weeks. I am using the generic ( compound) form, because the cortizone in the brand name is too strong for me

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture