Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Luma Top.

12/26/2009 5:51:01 PM

Reviewer: MMartinez, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please do not use Tri-Luma. If anything it will make things even worse for your skin!! Tri-Luma might appear to better your spots but then after a couple of weeks the spots come back with much more dark color. I don't know why they selling this "junk" It is a nightmare. I am now back to getting rid of my spots; first of all; using desowen to get rid of the irritation for at least ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2009 6:52:37 PM

Reviewer: missterrys, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently using these cream and about week 8. I apply it every night. My face is rather red however 80% of the brown spots are gone. I have a few tenacious ones that are disappearing at a slower rate, but definitely going. I will report back if the spots reappear, but so far I am absolutely delighted.

10/29/2009 5:10:07 PM

Reviewer: ninja mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I felt like a Star Trek character with the spots on my forehead, as well brown patches on my nose, lip and chin. I have used this for 8 weeks and have seen enormous improvement. At first your skin will get a little dry and red, but keep with it. The side effects get better and the results are worth it. I am now taking the "break" recommended and will use again to remove the last of m ... Show Full Comment

10/15/2009 11:14:16 AM

Reviewer: Virginia, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on my 5th day of using Tri Luma and am beginning to see some positive results. I'm hispanic, so my skin is olive so I have a tendency to have quite a bit of discoloration on my skin. This stuff is expensive, but works.

9/27/2008 11:06:30 AM

Reviewer: sherie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It is really helping me. Just on my 2nd week. Really hopeful. Just a note, researched alternative prices...Canada offers it for around 140 and in my area it is about 200. Maybe you could get it from there. I have had malasma for a few years and also have tried lots of things. Spent lots of money on products that were not helpful.