Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Luma Top.

3/4/2010 3:50:03 AM

Reviewer: mattbryant, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My dermatologist prescribed this for my sun spots under my eyes and on my cheeks. It's week 3 and the spots are almost completely gone. I feel normal and handsome again. I've used 2% OTC hydroquinone for a year before this and it did nothing. Must be the combo of the ingredients in Tri-Luma.

2/12/2010 7:07:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered fm melasma for 15 years I had tried everything without sucessed until I tried triluma. It works.

12/26/2009 5:51:01 PM

Reviewer: MMartinez, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please do not use Tri-Luma. If anything it will make things even worse for your skin!! Tri-Luma might appear to better your spots but then after a couple of weeks the spots come back with much more dark color. I don't know why they selling this "junk" It is a nightmare. I am now back to getting rid of my spots; first of all; using desowen to get rid of the irritation for at least ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2009 6:52:37 PM

Reviewer: missterrys, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently using these cream and about week 8. I apply it every night. My face is rather red however 80% of the brown spots are gone. I have a few tenacious ones that are disappearing at a slower rate, but definitely going. I will report back if the spots reappear, but so far I am absolutely delighted.

10/29/2009 5:10:07 PM

Reviewer: ninja mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I felt like a Star Trek character with the spots on my forehead, as well brown patches on my nose, lip and chin. I have used this for 8 weeks and have seen enormous improvement. At first your skin will get a little dry and red, but keep with it. The side effects get better and the results are worth it. I am now taking the "break" recommended and will use again to remove the last of m ... Show Full Comment