Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Luma Top.

3/4/2010 3:50:03 AM

Reviewer: mattbryant, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My dermatologist prescribed this for my sun spots under my eyes and on my cheeks. It's week 3 and the spots are almost completely gone. I feel normal and handsome again. I've used 2% OTC hydroquinone for a year before this and it did nothing. Must be the combo of the ingredients in Tri-Luma.

2/12/2010 7:07:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered fm melasma for 15 years I had tried everything without sucessed until I tried triluma. It works.

12/26/2009 5:51:01 PM

Reviewer: MMartinez, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please do not use Tri-Luma. If anything it will make things even worse for your skin!! Tri-Luma might appear to better your spots but then after a couple of weeks the spots come back with much more dark color. I don't know why they selling this "junk" It is a nightmare. I am now back to getting rid of my spots; first of all; using desowen to get rid of the irritation for at least ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2009 6:52:37 PM

Reviewer: missterrys, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently using these cream and about week 8. I apply it every night. My face is rather red however 80% of the brown spots are gone. I have a few tenacious ones that are disappearing at a slower rate, but definitely going. I will report back if the spots reappear, but so far I am absolutely delighted.

10/29/2009 5:10:07 PM

Reviewer: ninja mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I felt like a Star Trek character with the spots on my forehead, as well brown patches on my nose, lip and chin. I have used this for 8 weeks and have seen enormous improvement. At first your skin will get a little dry and red, but keep with it. The side effects get better and the results are worth it. I am now taking the "break" recommended and will use again to remove the last of m ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice