Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rebif subQ.

2/24/2012 3:37:10 PM

Reviewer: Artist, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have found this drug to be a disaster for me. after using it for a little less that 2 years, the side effects became so great that even the Rebiff personnel advised me to stop using it. It has been a year and a half since I used the drug and I still have marble size nodules that rupture and through me into vilant flu like symptums. Twice this week. The Rebiff hot line says that they understand ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2011 9:19:05 PM

Reviewer: denise, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has worked well.I have been on it for 5 years with great symptom control. However, I have just spent 4 days in hospital on IVs because of cellulitus in one of my injection sites. Am seriously considering changing meds because of the severity of the infection. Be careful with redness/swelling at injection site. It can be very serious!

10/31/2011 8:02:19 PM

Reviewer: cleetaz, 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Rebif for two yrs and am sick of the side effects and the shots, and so have asked my neurologist for an oral MS me. He said I have to have another MRI in Jan and we'll see if he thinks I'll be okay on an oral med.

9/22/2011 6:48:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Multiple Sclerosis
8/21/2011 5:19:00 AM

Reviewer: GRITS, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have difficulty giving myself the shot-my husband has to push the button on the injector. I feel a very strong burning sensation after the shot. Sometimes it will burn 30-60 seconds after the shot. Seems I can never find a good spot for the shot with little to no pain