Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rebif with albumin subcutaneous.

4/20/2012 7:01:22 PM

Reviewer: polly, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed in '05 started rebif right away. I do not get flu symptoms BUT-hair loss, my whole body has a rash called livedo reticularis, now I'm getting moles at lighting speed. No one can/will tell me it's the rebif. I'm on 22 mcg 'cause the 44 gave me horrid headaches. I will say I have been stable since my first horrible flare in '05. That is the only good thing ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2012 3:37:10 PM

Reviewer: Artist, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have found this drug to be a disaster for me. after using it for a little less that 2 years, the side effects became so great that even the Rebiff personnel advised me to stop using it. It has been a year and a half since I used the drug and I still have marble size nodules that rupture and through me into vilant flu like symptums. Twice this week. The Rebiff hot line says that they understand ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2011 9:19:05 PM

Reviewer: denise, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug has worked well.I have been on it for 5 years with great symptom control. However, I have just spent 4 days in hospital on IVs because of cellulitus in one of my injection sites. Am seriously considering changing meds because of the severity of the infection. Be careful with redness/swelling at injection site. It can be very serious!

10/31/2011 8:02:19 PM

Reviewer: cleetaz, 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Rebif for two yrs and am sick of the side effects and the shots, and so have asked my neurologist for an oral MS me. He said I have to have another MRI in Jan and we'll see if he thinks I'll be okay on an oral med.

9/22/2011 6:48:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.