Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Evra TD.

9/25/2008 12:56:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Terrible side effects and patch constantly fell off before it was time to take it off. I gained 30 pounds on this thing. Went back to a low dose pill.

9/22/2008 9:51:38 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Eventhough Ortho Evra is very convenient, I've experienced side effects that do not make its convenience worthwhile. It made me very anxious and depressed. To the point of losing sleep at night. I felt that I was not myself. I was in an emotional "roller-coaster." Unfortunately, this also affected the people around me. I definitely would not recommend this product.

9/4/2008 12:02:20 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the patch for 4 years now and I adore it! I went off for about 6 months because of the risk concerns but I could not find anything else I was happy with. I weigh a few pounds less than when I started taking it yet my breasts have grown a cup size. It is so easy to use and remember. It does get a little gunky around the edges but neither I nor my boyfriend think it is a big deal.

8/27/2008 9:46:15 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I went on the patch after my daughter was born because I had trouble with nausea taking pills. Big mistake. The nausea was nothing compared to what I got with the patch. I didn't like the lintiness and the irritation the patch caused my skin. I have since switched to the ring and have had NO problems.

8/2/2008 8:12:57 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it's easy to use and remember. I love it for the most part, the only thing i don't like is it can sorta hurt your skin after awhile

man rubbing painful knee