Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Evra transdermal.

9/22/2008 9:51:38 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Eventhough Ortho Evra is very convenient, I've experienced side effects that do not make its convenience worthwhile. It made me very anxious and depressed. To the point of losing sleep at night. I felt that I was not myself. I was in an emotional "roller-coaster." Unfortunately, this also affected the people around me. I definitely would not recommend this product.

9/4/2008 12:02:20 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on the patch for 4 years now and I adore it! I went off for about 6 months because of the risk concerns but I could not find anything else I was happy with. I weigh a few pounds less than when I started taking it yet my breasts have grown a cup size. It is so easy to use and remember. It does get a little gunky around the edges but neither I nor my boyfriend think it is a big deal.

8/27/2008 9:46:15 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I went on the patch after my daughter was born because I had trouble with nausea taking pills. Big mistake. The nausea was nothing compared to what I got with the patch. I didn't like the lintiness and the irritation the patch caused my skin. I have since switched to the ring and have had NO problems.

8/2/2008 8:12:57 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    it's easy to use and remember. I love it for the most part, the only thing i don't like is it can sorta hurt your skin after awhile

7/17/2008 2:06:21 PM

Reviewer: DianaUbetcha, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had some issues with replacing my IUD, so I opted to give "the patch" a try. It's been nice as far as only having to replace weekly, however, as a long distance runner there have been a few close calls in losing the 'stick' several days early. I have also been experiencing an increasing itch and rash area both while the patch is in place and for as much as 2-3 weeks after ... Show Full Comment