Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Evra TD.

9/4/2008 12:02:20 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the patch for 4 years now and I adore it! I went off for about 6 months because of the risk concerns but I could not find anything else I was happy with. I weigh a few pounds less than when I started taking it yet my breasts have grown a cup size. It is so easy to use and remember. It does get a little gunky around the edges but neither I nor my boyfriend think it is a big deal.

8/27/2008 9:46:15 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I went on the patch after my daughter was born because I had trouble with nausea taking pills. Big mistake. The nausea was nothing compared to what I got with the patch. I didn't like the lintiness and the irritation the patch caused my skin. I have since switched to the ring and have had NO problems.

8/2/2008 8:12:57 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it's easy to use and remember. I love it for the most part, the only thing i don't like is it can sorta hurt your skin after awhile

7/17/2008 2:06:21 PM

Reviewer: DianaUbetcha, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had some issues with replacing my IUD, so I opted to give "the patch" a try. It's been nice as far as only having to replace weekly, however, as a long distance runner there have been a few close calls in losing the 'stick' several days early. I have also been experiencing an increasing itch and rash area both while the patch is in place and for as much as 2-3 weeks after ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2008 1:38:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the patch for 2 yrs. I took it continously. I had breakthrough bleeding about every 3 months and very heavy bleeding. It worked for birth control & the patch stayed on good. I would rotate butt cheeks every week and it would leave some irritation on my skin.