Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Evra TD.

5/27/2008 12:09:55 AM

Reviewer: LittleBird, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Overall, I loved that I only had to change the patch once a week. However, it left a sticky mess on my body in between changes and gave me horrible nausea and vomiting during the first day of the first patch. The nausea improved, and so did my acne. The only down side is that the patch killed my libido.

5/26/2008 11:37:14 AM

Comment:
The patches don't stick the way they are supposed to, they wrinkle and warp and fall off for no reason, and they get dirty around the edges. I can't wait until my supply is gone so I can switch to something else.

5/10/2008 9:40:46 PM

Comment:
I was on the patch for about two months. the whole time I was on it my breasts were tender and my mood swings were so bad my husband and kids hated me. So it may be easy but not worth it.

5/1/2008 11:50:18 PM

Comment:
i have been using the patch for over a year. it is really easy to remember. however, my hair thined alot and i did gain weight. to be honest i didnt notice some side effects till i read the other reviews??? the sticky egdes are grose also.

4/9/2008 12:07:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the patch for almost 3 years now and have loved it! The patch is easy to use, effective, and my breasts grew a whole cup size w/ little to no other weight gain on my body! My only complaint is that lint tends to stick around the edges, giving it that old band-aid look - gross!

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice