Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Evra TD.

«Previous 91-95 of 95
1/29/2008 3:51:05 PM

Reviewer: Strwmattsgurl_01, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I went on this form of birth control because I am no longer able to take the pill due to a liver situation. After being on this patch for 4 months I am miserable. My breasts have itch'd since I started to wear it. The site where the patch goes always hurts. The lint from my clothes gets in the adhesive of the patch and it makes it look dirty. I am a very clean person so it really bothers me to ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2008 7:42:03 PM

Reviewer: agar1020, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Easy to remember my insurance doesn't cover it but it's worth the money. I have been on the patch for about 4 years now and I love it. The only thing is that I did gain a little bit of weight, my breasts grew a whole cup size but they are always tender. I also noticed when I went off the patch for 3 months my breasts got drastically smaller.

12/13/2007 4:28:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
WORKS GREAT I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR 4 YEARS AND I LOVE IT.. IT IS SO NICE TO ONLY HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT ONCE A WEEK...

11/25/2007 2:31:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Very easy to use but the patch made my period stop for 6 months. I got systs in my breasts and have had irregular periods for 2 years after going off the patch. I would strongly caution people against taking this drug!

10/29/2007 11:03:55 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
With this drug I don't have to remember to take a pill everyday I just stick a patch anywhwere on my body once a week it's very easy for me to use considereing my schedule.

«Previous 91-95 of 95