Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Neulasta SubQ.

5/22/2009 11:00:16 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had neulasta 24 hours after chemo and within 12 hours I suffered severe pain in my joints that left me unable to walk,sit or even stand for three days and I am still experiencing some pain -mostly in my knees 7 days later.The pain was severe enough that my dr called in a prescrition for vicodin,which offered me only a little relief but caused severe GI problems as well.I am having blood work do ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2009 9:00:13 AM

Reviewer: pwaters765, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just got my first injection of Neulasta yesterday, I however, woke up with shakieness, like my insides were a nervous wreck. I haven't had the bone pain, but I sure that is next. It really knocked me on my rear. I did great with the first round of chemo until this. Has anyone every had that feeling, at all with this drug?

5/18/2009 11:43:13 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first injection I experienced flu like symptoms, the second injection had me down for days. The bone aches, and heart attack symptoms were unbelievable. It actually was painful to put deodorant on.

5/5/2009 4:50:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Prevent Decreased White Blood Cell Count from Cancer Chemotherapy
4/2/2009 9:40:25 PM

Reviewer: peeper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It is so painful on my legs and hips, I found it difficult to walk. It was given as a shot in my arm the day after chemo.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver