Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Micronor Oral.

3/9/2012 10:37:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i started this after birth of third child and since i'm nursing him it is safer. I have not had one period since on it and i know i'm not preg. I like it. I have missed one and still does the job of protecting me.

3/7/2012 6:44:28 PM

Reviewer: adb94, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for about 3 months now, i had to get switched to this from seasonique because of insurance. I do not,like it at all, i have gained 8 pounds, i have no idea when or if im going to have a period i have only had one since i started taking them.Also, i have headaches everyday, and am very moody. I HATE THEM.

12/18/2011 10:45:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't really had too many negative side effects on this drug. Haven't experienced any nausea, cramping or mood swings. However, when I first started taking it, I spotted for about a week and then started my period right after for a week and a half with very, very heavy bleeding. I just started my six month and it's doing its job by keeping me from getting pregnant, but it's ... Show Full Comment

11/17/2011 10:20:31 AM

Reviewer: mav1121, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

10/26/2011 4:47:47 PM

Reviewer: Nikkia , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hi I'm a 29 year old mother of two and have been on birth control since the age of 13 to help with painful menstrual cycles. For the last 11 years I have had normal periods with out pain lasting up to 3 days but not any more. This is my second month on Ortho Micronor and I hate this pill. My new doctor gave me this pill because my blood pressure was higher than normal on d day of my the visit. ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture