Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Micronor Oral.

5/20/2012 2:21:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have been on it for about 2 weeks now and I don't like it at all. I started taking it right after my period was over and guess what, I have my period again. I am moody, cry at the drop of a hat and get mad for no reason at all. I am stopping because I can't live like this. My poor husband o and my depression is back and in full full swing where I had it under control before.

3/13/2012 11:44:23 PM

Reviewer: ellen4566, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am wondering if anyone else's Dr. told them to take this pill for 90 days straight, then stop taking it for 7 days - supposedly to have a period, then start taking it again for another 90 days, and so on? I have been on this for about a year and I was taking it every day and had a period every 4 weeks for awhile, then one week early, then every 4 weeks again, the one week early, etc. I had ... Show Full Comment

3/9/2012 10:37:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i started this after birth of third child and since i'm nursing him it is safer. I have not had one period since on it and i know i'm not preg. I like it. I have missed one and still does the job of protecting me.

3/7/2012 6:44:28 PM

Reviewer: adb94, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for about 3 months now, i had to get switched to this from seasonique because of insurance. I do not,like it at all, i have gained 8 pounds, i have no idea when or if im going to have a period i have only had one since i started taking them.Also, i have headaches everyday, and am very moody. I HATE THEM.

12/18/2011 10:45:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't really had too many negative side effects on this drug. Haven't experienced any nausea, cramping or mood swings. However, when I first started taking it, I spotted for about a week and then started my period right after for a week and a half with very, very heavy bleeding. I just started my six month and it's doing its job by keeping me from getting pregnant, but it's ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver