Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil CR Oral.

11/15/2007 11:13:04 PM

Reviewer: Misty_cobain, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Didn't work at all for me, made me start having depression

11/13/2007 7:59:48 PM

Reviewer: HollyA, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well so far I feel Great! I can be around people and large crowds without going into panic mode. But I am hearing some similar things about this pill from different people I speak too. It is actually kind of scareing me. I guess it changes a person for the worst in the long run? And I wonder if anybody knew that to be accurate?

11/8/2007 5:09:11 PM

Reviewer: Laura, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug for 4-5 years. I felt for the first few years that it was helping although my husband tells me now that it wasn't helping as much as I thought. I found out that there is an average weight gain of 20 lbs. a year- which I absolutely gained. I didn't have too many problems going off the drug but it might be because I took my doctor's advice and took a week off work. I ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2007 8:32:09 PM

Comment:

Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety
10/21/2007 1:24:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Paxil worked great, but when I found out that I was pregnant I knew that I had to switch to something else. It was very hard to come off Paxil. Lots of dizziness, numbness of my face, confusion, and spaciness. It wasn't fun, especially when I was pregnant. My doctor put me on Zoloft which was very easy to come off. Mid way through my pregnancy I decided to be medfree. I was off of all Meds unt ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?