Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kariva (28) Oral.

3/29/2009 7:31:25 PM

Reviewer: ashton, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the medication for a while now. I love it. I had once switched to another b/c but was asked to be put back on Kariva. I love the fact that I have not experienced negative psychological side effects. I do have more pain when I am menstrating and my legs ache, but I can tough it out. Overall, I enjoy this medication and it does not effect my overall mood and emotions.

3/20/2009 2:46:38 PM

Reviewer: shannymar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This pill gives me horrible nausea and sometimes vomiting. I swear it feels just like being pregnant but I'm not. I've only been on the medication for 6 days and I've lost 4 lbs because I can't eat anything. It's terrible. I am overweight and normally I would be happy about 4 lbs but I am getting weak and depressed. I would not recomend this to anyone.

3/16/2009 11:30:43 PM

Reviewer: thejerkx, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

2/19/2009 5:59:52 PM

Reviewer: mnb123rso, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am really upset about using this birth control.First of all, it is my first time to use bc and I was happy to be on it so i dont have to worry about having any babies atleast for right now.. and about 2 weeks to a month into it I was having horrible mood swings. My poor boyfriend was afraid to even speak. If he sat in the chair the wrong way I would get so frustrated with him. NO JOKE. Secondly, ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2009 9:27:45 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on this medication for 4 years now, i actually love it, but i have gained a lot of weight with it. My period last 3 to 4 days at the most and its soo light. Hardly any cramping.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.