Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kariva Oral.

5/26/2009 7:27:45 PM

Reviewer: HappyMom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Kariva for about 3 years before I stopped using it to get pregnant. During these 3 years, I went through major anxiety and mood swings. My doctor did not suggest that the BC could be causing these effects on me. I went through anxiety medications and therapy to cope with the effects. I never thought that this BC could have been causing these effects. After having my child, I was put ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2009 4:25:31 PM

Reviewer: iluvmypom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've always had problems with other bc pills.terrible side effects. I went through i think 5 different kinds. I finally found this one and have been on it for 3 years now. my period is lighter and last only a few days,minimal cramping. my skin looks better than it has in awhile. I still am extra sensitive and moody right before but i think thats just me.

3/29/2009 7:31:25 PM

Reviewer: ashton, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the medication for a while now. I love it. I had once switched to another b/c but was asked to be put back on Kariva. I love the fact that I have not experienced negative psychological side effects. I do have more pain when I am menstrating and my legs ache, but I can tough it out. Overall, I enjoy this medication and it does not effect my overall mood and emotions.

3/20/2009 2:46:38 PM

Reviewer: shannymar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This pill gives me horrible nausea and sometimes vomiting. I swear it feels just like being pregnant but I'm not. I've only been on the medication for 6 days and I've lost 4 lbs because I can't eat anything. It's terrible. I am overweight and normally I would be happy about 4 lbs but I am getting weak and depressed. I would not recomend this to anyone.

3/16/2009 11:30:43 PM

Reviewer: thejerkx, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver