Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kariva Oral.

2/8/2009 12:34:37 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a good experience with this medication and I have tried many different types of birth control such as Depo-provera (the shot), seasonique (then was seasonelle), ortho-evra patch, and several different versions of ortho pills. I've had a light, short period, very little PMS, very little cramping. The longer you take it the better it works and the less symptoms I've had.

12/24/2008 10:54:15 PM

Reviewer: Emma, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Kariva for 6 months. I was on Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo before but due to price I switched to Kariva. Since I switched, I have experienced severe mood swings, start crying about nothing and can't seem to stop. I'm not finishing the pack I'm on because the mood swings are causing so many problems with my friends and family that I can't let these hormones rule my life any ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2008 10:02:39 PM

Reviewer: janet , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this bcp has definitely cleared up my skin which i'm thrilled about. however, i also become more depressed more frequently than what is normal for me. additionally, i start crying for pretty much no reason at all. this is definitely a new development, and i think people might think that i'm a little bit crazy. but the clear skin and lack of babies make me want to stay on it.

12/5/2008 4:04:45 PM

Reviewer: Neat36, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I really like it because it's easy for me to use and it's my first time using birth control. My only concern is that this is my first period while takin it and so far it has lasted a week and some days..Is it ever going to stop and will every period be this way.

10/31/2008 9:43:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me to Kariva after I was having terrible mood swings on Ortho-Novum 7/7/7. I no longer had mood swings and felt like myself all month long. I got off it for a while and then my doctor put me on Necon 1/35. I am back to feeling like I have constant PMS. I am always irritable and on edge. I am definitely going to switch back to Kariva.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.