Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of kariva oral.

10/29/2008 10:40:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this med for a year now. I must say I will not be on it ever again. My doc like to keep me on ortho lo, but we switched to kariva due to price. Well, I think I will pay the extra money now for Ortho lo because Kariva gives me the worst cramps, I'm very moody and I have breakthrough bleeding. Plus my sex drive has completely disappeared. I would not recommend these pills to anyon ... Show Full Comment

9/29/2008 4:05:04 PM

Reviewer: painful, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started my 1st pack on the first day of my spotting..my period went over 2 weeks with heavy flow. I have bad cramps and bloatedness and movement hasnt been easy for me at all. And I could even insert a tampon on the last few days...I quit this brand for good.

9/17/2008 9:22:09 PM

Comment:
I was previously on Mircette and my isurance covers Kariva instead. I have been on it for about 6 months now. I really like it a lot. my skin has cleared up a little bit. I do get moodier around when I start a new pack, which I think is kinda weird. Lately though, I have been having a weird feeling in my knee (left if it matters which). Im not sure if its from the pill or stress? guess I fi ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2008 1:41:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this medicine for seven years. When I first started it I had a couple mos of getting red spots on my face. It only lasted a day or two though. I have not had that since then and the medicine has been effective. I also have a very light period.

3/30/2008 6:55:46 PM

Reviewer: Kerrie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love Kariva. It helpful with less blood when starts period and less cramps too. It helps prevent from pregnancy too. I have been on it for four years and its successful.

man rubbing painful knee