Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lessina Oral.

10/13/2011 6:56:11 PM

Reviewer: K, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Cramps have disappeared completely, my periods don't last as long (used to be for a full 6-7 days, now it's about 4.) and my daily hormonal headaches don't occur nearly as often. However, I've definitely had dramatic mood swings overall. I had hoped these would regulate after a while, but stress and emotional episodes seem to have increased. Acne has also increased; which I had n ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2011 7:41:08 PM

Reviewer: Anonymous

Comment:
First birth control method I have ever used, am 21. Been using it for 4 months now, it is easy to use only because I don't have trouble remembering to take it on time every day. As with any oral birth control, its ease of use depends on how regular you are in taking it. I used to have VERY heavy periods with cramping and pains. Since taking the pill, I have lighter periods with no pain. Haven ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2010 10:01:41 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'VE BEEN USING THIS BIRTH CONTROL FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND I HAVE HAD LOTS OF MOOD SWINGS. I'VE BEEN VERY IRRITABLE. I HAVE CRAMPS AND LOSS OF SEXUAL APPETITE. I ALSO SPOT A WEEK BEFORE MY PERIOD IS SCHEDULED TO COME.

8/4/2010 12:04:58 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Yaz for three years and switched because of the negative press and my friend taking it had her Gallbladder removed. All my friends switching off Yaz all tried something different. The only side effect I had taking this (for about five months) was horrible acne on my face and back. Major change from when I was on yaz (not one pimple). Now changing to Tri-sprintec.

4/30/2010 9:43:06 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Lessina for almoat 3 months, this is the first birth control I have taken. I've noticed I've been more irritable at times, and major breast tenderness and weight gain. It's effective, but I might change to another pill, the mood swings are overwhelming at times.