Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lessina oral.

4/27/2016 7:19:46 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    The first month my boyfriend called me moody ( If I actually was or if he was just making me mad and blaming on my birth control is unknown) After the first month there was no other side effects and I am now completely happy with this pill.

10/30/2014 11:59:06 AM

Reviewer: yogi92, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Since taking this contraceptive, I have become wildly depressed up to a week before getting my period. I am completely unsatisfied with this pill and am switching immediately. My mood swings are out of control and often I am so depressed I can't go on with daily activity.

8/16/2014 11:37:03 AM

Reviewer: niomiispretty, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this pill for about 7 months now. When I first started it I did notice some mood swings. I do still get some cramps but not as bad as they used to be. My periods have actually shortened by two days since I been it . I used to be 95 pounds before I started taking the pill and now I am 117 (not complaining at all, I needed to gain some weight). Overall I'm happy with the pill it w ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2014 8:33:54 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    At first, I had no problems with this birth control pill. I've been on it before and the only thing it did was make my periods longer. This is my second time being on it and things have gotten worse. It's caused my period to be very irregular and very heavy with a LOT of blood clots. It's also causing severe itching that woke me up at night and kept me from getting sleep. I thought it ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2014 12:51:16 PM

Reviewer: moodymess, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the second bcp I've taken the first was a mess, had my period for two months straight. I would almost rather that, with this pill I'm soo moody all the time, i have cramps that feel like contractions almost every day and i get the worst migraines. Plus the bleeding is HEAVY for a full week. i go through almost a whole box of tampons and pads for one period.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.