Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lessina oral.

7/3/2012 4:51:14 PM

Reviewer: Catherine , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was happily on Aviane for 2 or 3 years, and switched mindlessly when my pharmacist asked if I wanted to try it for some reason (they weren't stocking Avaine anymore? They changed names?). Either way I wish I had said no, these past 3 months on this pill have been miserable. I start having PMS symptoms a week after my period. I bloat up so much that I can't button my pants, I am violent a ... Show Full Comment

7/3/2012 12:05:38 AM

Reviewer: vannah, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It makes my stomach hurt for about an hour or so after I take it and if I am barely off time, taking it, it makes me bleed for days. Other than that, It's great!

6/5/2012 9:59:23 AM

Reviewer: love, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first birth time taking birth control. This birth control is doing okay for me. I did gain some weight but not by much, my boobs are bit bigger, i did however realize when i take my pill in the morning and don't eat breakfast after it i feel crapping a few hours later. I have experience fatigue,small headaches, and change in sex drive. Dizziness the first 2 weeks of taking this pill ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2011 4:57:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on for almost 2wks and my only complaint was the intense headaches I received dad after day. But after that there are no complaints.

10/14/2011 5:52:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just had my Paragard IUD removed two months ago in favor or something that doesn't make me randomly spot or have cramps/backache. On this pill my periods went from a week to about five days and it's incredibly light! I'm not used to that, so it's nice. Overall, I'd recommend this BCP.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice