Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lessina oral.

11/8/2011 4:57:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on for almost 2wks and my only complaint was the intense headaches I received dad after day. But after that there are no complaints.

10/14/2011 5:52:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I just had my Paragard IUD removed two months ago in favor or something that doesn't make me randomly spot or have cramps/backache. On this pill my periods went from a week to about five days and it's incredibly light! I'm not used to that, so it's nice. Overall, I'd recommend this BCP.

10/13/2011 6:56:11 PM

Reviewer: K, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Cramps have disappeared completely, my periods don't last as long (used to be for a full 6-7 days, now it's about 4.) and my daily hormonal headaches don't occur nearly as often. However, I've definitely had dramatic mood swings overall. I had hoped these would regulate after a while, but stress and emotional episodes seem to have increased. Acne has also increased; which I had n ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2011 7:41:08 PM

Reviewer: Anonymous

Comment:
    First birth control method I have ever used, am 21. Been using it for 4 months now, it is easy to use only because I don't have trouble remembering to take it on time every day. As with any oral birth control, its ease of use depends on how regular you are in taking it. I used to have VERY heavy periods with cramping and pains. Since taking the pill, I have lighter periods with no pain. Haven ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2010 10:01:41 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'VE BEEN USING THIS BIRTH CONTROL FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND I HAVE HAD LOTS OF MOOD SWINGS. I'VE BEEN VERY IRRITABLE. I HAVE CRAMPS AND LOSS OF SEXUAL APPETITE. I ALSO SPOT A WEEK BEFORE MY PERIOD IS SCHEDULED TO COME.