Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lessina oral.

9/25/2010 10:01:41 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'VE BEEN USING THIS BIRTH CONTROL FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND I HAVE HAD LOTS OF MOOD SWINGS. I'VE BEEN VERY IRRITABLE. I HAVE CRAMPS AND LOSS OF SEXUAL APPETITE. I ALSO SPOT A WEEK BEFORE MY PERIOD IS SCHEDULED TO COME.

8/4/2010 12:04:58 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Yaz for three years and switched because of the negative press and my friend taking it had her Gallbladder removed. All my friends switching off Yaz all tried something different. The only side effect I had taking this (for about five months) was horrible acne on my face and back. Major change from when I was on yaz (not one pimple). Now changing to Tri-sprintec.

4/30/2010 9:43:06 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Lessina for almoat 3 months, this is the first birth control I have taken. I've noticed I've been more irritable at times, and major breast tenderness and weight gain. It's effective, but I might change to another pill, the mood swings are overwhelming at times.

3/19/2010 11:22:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Lessina is the best pill I've been on. Since I started taking it almost 2 years ago, my periods have been significantly lighter and shorter, as well as less painful. No weight or mood side effects either. I'd strongly recommend this over Yaz or Ortho.

2/9/2010 10:08:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
since i began takeing it about 6 months ago i have went from having very light short periods to having 2 1/2 - 3 week periods with awful cramps