Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tazorac Top.

8/18/2009 4:06:54 PM

Reviewer: Cia114, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, I just started this medication about 4 days ago, it's still early so of course I see no difference hardly. I'm taking this medication along with another topical medication and also I use a benozyl peroxide wash 2x daily. Tazorac really burns, badly, it feels like a bad bad sunburn, but beauty is painful right? Anyways, I think this will work, so I'm looking forward to the results ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2009 4:33:04 PM

Reviewer: happygirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My derm prescribed this for adult acne. The results are amazing! I noticed a huge difference within a few days. The drawback is peeling & itching but if you use a good moisturizer it's fine. Totally worth it!

2/27/2009 7:51:10 AM

Reviewer: Melissa_Pratt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Tazorac has been very effective for me in reducing my adult/hormonal/cystic acne...it has also radically reduced my fine lines around my mouth,eyes and on my forehead. My skintone is now even...no more blotchyness. The only drawback I experienced was the time my skin took to acclimate to Tazorac, about 6 weeks, before the redness,peeling & hyperactivity of blemishes subsided. This may be becau ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2009 2:36:06 PM

Reviewer: FM001, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have adult acne. Almost immediately the acne was gone, my skin is clearer, softer and looks healthy. Of course, no pain, no gain as the first week or two you feel as though your face is on fire. As you use the product more, the burning dissipates to almost nothing. I would use it even if it did not dissipate as the results are AMAZING and I'm extremely happy.

11/12/2008 4:39:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed for this medication by the Derm for acne and brown spots.I have only been using it for almost two weeks.I can already see some results.The med makes my skin looks like it is dry. I just use a moisturizer.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?