Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tazorac Top.

11/12/2008 4:39:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed for this medication by the Derm for acne and brown spots.I have only been using it for almost two weeks.I can already see some results.The med makes my skin looks like it is dry. I just use a moisturizer.

11/4/2008 7:56:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using it for 2 weeks, and It didn't eliminate the pimples.

9/30/2008 4:45:23 PM

Reviewer: Momof3, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using this medicine for a weeks off and on. I'm an African American female with light tomed skin and this medicine gave me this dark black film across my face. If I stop using it it will go away. To me it's useless.

9/25/2008 11:51:33 PM

Reviewer: della, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used it for approx. 3 yrs, and my adult acne sometimes goes away completely, but then comes back hardcore. I still get cysts here and there, but I wish it would work better because I can't take accutane. They need to go back to the lab and create a better product, in my opinion. Until then, I'm stuck like millions of others :(

8/13/2008 11:11:59 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It cleared my skin in 12 weeks as promised, but after a few months acne started coming back. I am using it again and my doctor said we were gonna come up with a maintenance plan after this course. I guess if you have adult acne- its for life, just need to take care of it.wnfju6

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.