Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lipitor Oral.

3/20/2008 7:51:45 PM

Reviewer: Manuela, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
tinglingand joint aches in extremeties....

3/18/2008 1:04:03 PM

Reviewer: Teddy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Although Lipitor has impressively lowered my numbers it has terrible side effects for me....it literally made me "stupid"! I had terrible memory loss, was unable to do crossword puzzles, couldn't remember the basic plot from a recently viewed movie, etc. 10 days after stopping drug, I was back to my old self. I'll have to find another way to lower my numbers. Zetia gave me ho ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2008 11:47:15 AM

Reviewer: NJL, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication worked great for me for about 8 years, then suddenly I was having very bad muscle pain and weakness in my legs and arms. After I changed medications it took about 8 months before the muscle pain and weakness went away.

3/13/2008 1:44:52 PM

Reviewer: jaykay100, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doc prescriped Lipitor propholacticly because I have type 2 diabetes and he said I should keep my Cholesterol as low as possible. I am taking 40mg per day in the morning. I am now experience severe hearing loss in my right ear along with loud "ringing" in the ear. Plus my right arm a few inches above and below the elbow has bad pain - I guess like tennis elbow? My balance is not a ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2008 12:40:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Muscle aches and loss of strenth, dark urine with white tissue

Does your kid have symptoms?