Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lipitor Oral.

10/28/2007 10:40:16 PM

Reviewer: Bud, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 2 weeks, I had extreme sorenes in joints and muscles. Stopped Lipitor, problem went away. Zetia has been the answer for me, and very effective controling my cholesterol without the side effects.

10/28/2007 8:27:28 PM

Reviewer: lindas, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two weeks on the med I developed a massive headache and severe hot flashes. I thought I was going to self combust. My MD had me quit taking it immediately, it took about a week for the side effects to subside.

10/28/2007 7:45:07 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My cholesterol number came down immediately from 243 to 144. I still have to work on raising my good cholesterol number, but all my other numbers are great.

10/28/2007 1:54:57 PM

Reviewer: jim, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
makes me fart

10/28/2007 10:14:20 AM

Reviewer: Cinders, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Lipitor made me feel sick to my stomach & lethargic. Horrible! I took the lowest dose, 10 mg, and couldn't tolerate it for more than a week. I changed my diet & lost about 7 lbs, and upon recheck, my cholesterol was normal. My husband takes 50 mg and tolerates it very well.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash