Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lipitor oral.

8/22/2014 2:33:24 AM

Reviewer: Liz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on 20 mg for 3 months. During that time I experienced mental confusion, disorientation, crushing fatigue and gained 13 pounds. Fortunately, I didn't experience any muscle problems, but was so exhausted all the time I stopped going to the gym 6 times a week. At best I could manage 2 trips per week. About 4 days after stopping taking the drug the fatigue went away and about 10 days af ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2014 8:36:27 AM

Reviewer: CRJ68, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this drug in December 2013. It took it for 4 months before experiencing hip pain so severe that I couldn't work out at the gym for a month. At the time, I didn't realize the pain was due to the Lipitor. By accident, I didn't take the Lipitor for a couple days and my hips felt much better. I've been off the Lipitor for 2 months and my hips feel 95% better. I told my ... Show Full Comment

8/8/2014 4:05:02 PM

Reviewer: cgravy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since I have been taking Lipitor I cannot sleep at night because my muscles in my legs ache constantly. I have frequent headaches, which was not usual. Totally tired to the point that it makes me feel nauseous. I also think it was starting to affect my memory/reasoning. And, I have only been taking it for about 6 weeks. I stopped taking it and will be anxious to see if the symptoms stop.

8/7/2014 12:14:40 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug for 25 yrs. and developed muscle aches, kidney problems, oxygen problems, itch, rash, carotid artery damage, peripheral neuropathy. DO NOT TAKE ANY STATINS OR ZETIA (same side effects).

8/4/2014 8:20:03 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am taking 10 mg of lipitor and it is causing stomach upset and loose bowels. Is there something I can take with it that might provent it from happening.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash