Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Questran oral.

11/24/2008 2:33:46 PM

Reviewer: Poops, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had chronic diarrhea for six years, I now take Questran every morning and my life has changed for the better. I no longer have to worry about where the nearest bathroom is.

1/26/2009 1:27:59 PM

Reviewer: relieved, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My stomach dr. recommended this for my chronic diarrhea after having my gallbladder removed, which was ruining my life. I do have IBS and dumping syndrome though but it hasn't bothered me really since I've been taking this. It works for me, but I only take half a packet because that's all I can stand and it's still very effective at that dose. I'm thinking about using a little ... Show Full Comment

10/9/2008 2:16:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this 6 years after having my gallbladder removed. I thought I had IBS and I couldn't slow down the diarrhea, I was prescribed this and I have my life back. It tastes bad but I can eat lunch and go out to eat w/ my family and not have to worry about a bathroom near. I too take less than the recommended amount but it works.

10/8/2008 3:15:58 PM

Reviewer: yvette, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this medication at the end of August 2008 because of radiation damage to my small intestine which was causing chronic diarrhea since January of 07 so much so that I have had to schedule my life around the location of bathrooms for the past 1 1/2 years. After I had been done with the radiation and chemo treatments for more than a year, my oncologist referred me to a gastorenterolo ... Show Full Comment

8/26/2008 3:33:20 PM

Reviewer: Johnson, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken this medicine for nearly four months and I still have diarreha every day/several times a day. I am constantly losing weight. I lost 12 lbs from 8/11 to 8/21. My doctor prescribed this medicine along with Benefiber twice a day in hopes to bulk my stool. It has not worked and I have stopped taking the medicine. Matter of fact, I am having less diarreha.