Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nor-QD oral.

«Previous 16-20 of 20
    11/2/2010 4:08:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    When I started taking this i bled for 3 weeks straight, stopped for a week then started bleeding again when it was time for my normal period. I hadnt been told it would do that. My doctor also didnt tell me that when i staopped taking the pill it would cause extreme cramps, when i have never had cramps before, as well as unusually heavy periods that last longer than normal for up to 3 months after ... Show Full Comment

9/28/2010 10:35:18 PM

Reviewer: laura, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I hate this pill! I have been spotting ever since I started it. I was told that the spotting would stop after the first 3 months- as if that isnt long enough, it still hasnt stopped! Just 3 days after I started the pill, I started breaking out in acne like I did when I went through puberty! Its awful being a grown woman and looking like a preteen!! Im also often nauseated, and super cranky.

1/23/2010 1:21:17 AM

Reviewer: Lin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been bleeding for 15 weeks STRAIGHT. In 15 weeks since starting NOR QD. I have only not bled a total of 5 days. It is HORRIBLE. I went to the doctor after 6 weeks, but was told to give it a full 3 months for my body to adjust. I have not gotten pregnant, but to my husband's dismay, I'm going to have to result to barrier methods (or buy stock in TAMPAX, as I have gone through ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2010 1:42:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Great option, no problems.

7/1/2009 12:47:54 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I gained weight on it very fast.

«Previous 16-20 of 20