Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lactulose Oral.

2/19/2014 6:27:28 AM

Reviewer: Philomena, 65-74 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking for 10 years now. Best taken before eating in AM with a cup of water. Taste not bad. can take in hot coffee if needed. I do have gas with it. but better then not going. I had colon resection and I can't blocked up. Some times you just need to adjust the dose if you get too loose.

2/8/2014 8:31:52 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I also use this drug for HE due to liver disease. This drug has certainly help with having bowel movements, thus removing toxins better than I was. O.K. I do have a sense of taste, here's my answer to this. It was killen me. I add 1 tablespoon of Tart Cherry Juice to my 2 TBLSP of Lactulose. The tart helps even out the syrup, try it, you won't be sorry!

2/4/2014 5:21:00 PM

Reviewer: Jane, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Brilliant stuff. Senna and bisacodyl side effects were terrible for me so I was delighted to find that this works without causing me pain. There has been a side effect of being a bit more gassy but not uncomfortably so. Found 30mls twice a day worked, anything less didn't and I discovered from an IBS forum that is a common dosage. Very happy overall.

1/31/2014 8:57:33 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been in a wheelchair for over fourteen years, bowel issues come and go. At the E. R. in January, gave me this drug. "bowel routine" very productive, sleeping better...

1/16/2014 12:33:26 PM

Reviewer: blueeyes, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have cronic constipation and its been for years,have tried everything.My doctor perscribed this syrup took it the first day worked immediately took second day worked eventually and now I'm 5 days without going,calling my doctor tomorrow.I am so sick of this not going for days on end.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice