Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lactulose Oral.

1/7/2010 7:31:43 PM

Reviewer: lgbrown2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had to take the medicine 2 days in a row before anything happened and when I finally had a BM I woke up with terrible cramping and then diarrhea. So I decided to not take it the next night and no BM so I took it again 2 days in a row and the same thing happened. Now I have not taken it in several days and have not had a BM either but continue to feel like I have to go. I have had some mucus l ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2009 5:18:37 PM

Reviewer: Sandy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Great stuff, I finally found something that works for me. I tried laxatives, fiber drinks, prune juice, mineral oil, etc., and nothing worked. I take this along with MiraLax and they work great.

11/29/2009 6:03:34 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I like many tried all sorts of remedies, I found Lactulose works great. Yea, it tastes awful but I mix it with a little OJ and down it goes, I also only take it once a day,3tsp. I have some cotton mouth, gas but not bad, before I was constipated for days to a week, that was much worse!!

10/15/2009 3:54:40 PM

Reviewer: Don, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
take 3 or 4 times in 24 hour period 30ml. Has not enduced any type of BM in the 2 months I hve been on it

9/2/2009 9:41:32 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)