Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of carbidopa-levodopa oral.

4/23/2014 2:29:37 PM

Reviewer: Terry, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    When I posted about 3 weeks ago I had been on 25/250 carbidopa/levodopa for 1 week and 25/100 for 1 month previous. I have now been on 25/250 (3x per day) for about 4 weeks and the difference this drug has made in my life is amazing. I have got my balance back 100%. Before I was bouncing off the walls from loss of balance. Before my right wrist was very sore and stiff and I could not even butter a ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2014 8:41:48 PM

Reviewer: carolyn, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
    makes my husband very sick to his stomach,but works very good on his temors.

3/29/2014 4:13:41 PM

Reviewer: Terry, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Found out I had Parkinson's 2010. Did not take medication until Feb. 2014 when I started banging against the walls and had a fall. Bad balance problems and right wrist really sore and stiff. Started on 25/100 for a month and after 3 weeks pain in wrist gone and I can move it again. Some improvement in balance.Doc now has me on 25/250 for 1 week now. I am one of the lucky ones and have not had ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2014 5:01:55 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    When I first started on the meds, I became very depressed and almost suicidal! I cried all the time. I kept calling the dr, they said it was not from the Sinament. After research for myself, they lied! I felt like I was going crazy. It lasted for a couple of weeks. It did get better. I have been on it for about 1 1/2 years now. Recently, it is not working as good.

1/11/2014 4:14:36 PM

Reviewer: Levadopa, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Period of time it becomes less effective

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.