Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Procrit Inj.

3/7/2013 10:39:01 PM

Reviewer: Nines map, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 40,000 units every 3 / 4 weeks for my anemia for the past 3 yrs. The side effect I get is bad headaches which lasts about 2/3 days. The level of my hemoglobin stays between 9.6 to 10. I need to continue taking this medication to help stimulate my red blood cells as my bone marrow does not produce enough oxygen.

1/13/2013 10:24:51 PM

Reviewer: djk, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Anemia due to MDS which required frequent tranfusions-am having confusion side effects and I worry about getting worse. Sometimes I talk about things that have nothing to do with reality or what's going on around me! If this continues I will have to stop taking Procrit!

1/3/2013 2:36:23 PM

Reviewer: msde, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
all I can say is satisfied for now

3/5/2012 6:55:22 AM

Reviewer: jiminycricket, 75 or over Male (Patient)

Comment:
I go for lab work, they check my count and determine if I need injection. Some months I do and other months I do not need injection.

12/31/2011 8:01:23 PM

Reviewer: croux, 65-74 Male

Comment:
I have not taken this drug, but I think that anyone taking it or thinking about it, should read the book,"Blood Feud", by Kathleen Sharp. She tells of its development and how Johnson and Johnson committed fraud, and gave massive incentives to doctors to use it; pushed it in dangerous doses;promoted it for unlicensed, illegal uses;defrauded Medicare of millions of dollars; and used phone ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash