Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sulfamethoxazole-trimethoprim Oral.

9/23/2012 6:22:08 PM

Reviewer: Mdcmdaw, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my 5th day and have inflammation on the lips, upper back pain, last night I had neck pain, feel tired and brake out in cold sweats, insomnia is worst. Dr prescribed it for a boil type thing on my breast.

8/10/2012 2:13:24 PM

Reviewer: sulfameth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
diarra, weak, tired, b

7/17/2012 1:23:09 PM

Reviewer: maryliz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For ongoing prevention of future bacterial respiratory infection, I have used 2 Bactrim per day, then one per day, and now every other day. My mucous membranes dried out, skin keratoses grew fast, my BM's were explosively gasssy and loose on the 2/day regime. I am post-bacterial pneumonia and they want me to have backup in case I get a secondary infection following a cold virus. I am OK wit ... Show Full Comment

6/4/2012 11:08:29 PM

Reviewer: Godsprop1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about six months now. I have been to the dermatologist so many times and tried so many different meds to help cure this acne problem that I've had for about 10 years and nothing seem to help. But after taking this medication I can honestly say this is the only med that has cured my acne. THANK GOD! I don't know what it has in it but it works for my pr ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2012 7:24:40 PM

Reviewer: Jimmaresa, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Caught MRSA and a staph infection as a result of having melanoma removed along with lymph notes. Taking 2 daily with breakfast and supper. It took two 10 day rounds but it has really worked for me and am thrilled with the progress I am making. Chemo w/interfuron starts in a week for the rest of my treatment.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture