Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methotrexate anti-rheumatic oral.

9/5/2008 4:39:46 PM

Reviewer: lmc617, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on methotrexate (6 tabs 1x week) for 4wks now. I also take prednisone 5mg 1xdaily (was @10mg 1xdaily). I have always had mouth sores, (part of the disease) but I recently started getting terrible heachaces and a severe rash on face/nose and alot of mouth sores. Dr told me that this drug doesnt cause headaches??? But he did prescribe me a new vitimin to start today?? Im hoping for ... Show Full Comment

9/3/2008 4:21:49 PM

Reviewer: William, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Saw Rheumotologist for extreme joint pain. I could not raise arms over my head because of the pain.Three days after taking a shot of Methotrexate pain was gone .I am now taking 5 pills all at once,once a week and still have no pain.I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthitisberaz3

8/30/2008 11:29:39 PM

Reviewer: anniesudbury, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medication for almost three years and I see very little improvement in my arthritis. Although It is quite possible that if I changed doctors and found an md that actually did something other than have me come in weigh me and feel my joints then hand me pre-printed prescriptions that all he does is sign maybe I might find a little better outcome with this medication.

8/30/2008 4:49:06 PM

Reviewer: bmissouri, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has been great. I got where I couldn't walk and my fingers would lock up. I could lift anything. This has all gone away. I take 6 tab.( 2.5 mg )once a week. This medcine has been great for me. No side affects . I have been taken this for over 5 years. Blood test monthly and have all been good. Stiffness and soreness when wheather changes but I take an Alive and its gone.

8/19/2008 6:41:41 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)