Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Humulin 70/30 subQ.

11/10/2013 9:14:50 AM

Reviewer: Bob Alberts, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 80 units 3 X per day and still wake up with blood sugars above 220. It is so hard to find a doctor that actually treats you for your concern instead preach about losing weight when the medicine they prescribe causes you to gain the weight in the first place.

1/24/2013 9:40:32 AM

Reviewer: ConcernedMom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This has NOT worked for me but Doc keeps increasing dosage. I'm under a LOT of stress and think this is what is keeping me in this dilemna. She has me on 20 two times a day. I'm at 250 to 205 range.

12/5/2012 10:56:30 PM

Reviewer: bearsmaid, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I AM WORRIED BECAUSE,It says this humulin70/30 is a synthesized lab strain of (Escherichia Coli Bacteria) that is genetically altered to produce Human Insulin. I AM AFRAID OF THE COLI BACTERIA. is that why i am always nauseated?

2/17/2012 11:00:50 PM

Reviewer: Carol, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Need to test my blood sugar many times each day as am having low blood sugar often-- before I drive car I test and take tester in car with me--if low blood sugar --I stop and get fast food in hurry. Am going to talk to my doctor soon about low blood sugar happeni9ng often.

7/7/2011 3:24:20 PM

Reviewer: mizmahogany, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Taking 20 units mornings and 10 units at night, I have low blood sugars every time I use it. I drop below 70 everytime. I cut dosage, but still drop below 70 everytime.