Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vicodin Oral.

11/26/2007 6:26:25 PM

Reviewer: abfabinri, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I hate taking this but it works. It makes me feel nauseous and itchy and I can't sleep well on it. It gives me weird dreams and it constipates me to boot. It does take away the pain and replaces it with slight nausea and also the inability to urinate fully..although I have the urge to go, very little trickles out. All in all it is better than the pain.

11/26/2007 3:14:11 AM

Reviewer: kimaloha, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Excellent for chronic muscle and joint pain. Taking it regularly instead of onset of worse pain is so verry correct! Keeping it in my system helps much more than taking it on and off. and I've dealt with eight years of health probs and continual pain.

11/24/2007 11:52:18 AM

Reviewer: tony, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
i've had joint pain since 1997, arthroscopic surgery,one year later a hemi-arthr.,and a year fromthat a total knee replacement,the only thing that helpsis the hydrocodone.

11/22/2007 3:05:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using vicodin 3yrs its very effective they say its very addicting I don't forsee any problems unless my md stops giving them to me for now its the only thing that works for me

11/22/2007 2:32:01 AM

Reviewer: maintenanceman, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe arthritis pain in all most every joint in my body. I have compressed discs in my neck , Spurs on the upper part of my spine in the head area of the spine,fingers, hands, knee, i have had multiple broken bones throughout my body.I have had 2 - hip replacements and one hip is ready to be replaced again. I have knee problems. I am basically a walking artheritis model.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.