Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vicodin Oral.

10/29/2007 5:34:35 PM

Reviewer: raven, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
My brief description is of what was this medicine done to my children, my solution is to have them change the medicine, so it won't make them so verbal abusive, it there one??????!!!!!!

10/27/2007 5:17:46 PM

Comment:
I have taken this medication for Chronic Pancreatitis, it has helped very well over the years when I've needed it most.

10/25/2007 5:44:26 PM

Reviewer: Melneez, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking vicodin on and off for the past 4 yrs. due to major surgeries to correct ulcerative colitis, then 2 yrs. after breaking my knee cap totally in half. I have responded to it well and eases my pain wonderfuly. Side effects on me were very minimal and did not make me drowsy. I am able to control my dosage and not get addicted to it.

10/25/2007 4:21:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use Vicodin for Postherpetic Neuralgia(Shingles) and it works very well when taken as prescribed.

10/25/2007 9:28:11 AM

Reviewer: Hemingway31, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been dealing with Crohn's Disease since 1999. I have had one bowel resection and so many flare-ups I've lost count. I'm not sure if because of all the medications I've taken over the years has affected my tolerance, but I've found the only pain medication that remotely even works for me is Hydrocodone and my physician will not prescribe it for fear that I will become a ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture