Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vicodin HP Oral.

9/30/2008 9:44:39 PM

Reviewer: fancynancy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
7/28/2008 7:14:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this drug off and on for many years. I have used it for migraine, post surgery pain and broken bone pain. It is very effective and allows me to function. The best way to describe the effect is that I feel the pain becomming numb. My cognitive function remains high while under its influence. It gave my life back to me!

5/20/2008 10:44:06 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
im a hemophiliac with bad joints. ive been taking this medication for a few months now and its changed my life. I used to be on oxycontin for my pain but it made me lethargic and lazy. this medication has given me my life back and keeps the pain at bay to boot. I recommend this medication to anyone with moderate to severe pain but with a fear of C2 narcotics.

4/23/2008 9:48:44 PM

Reviewer: brad, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have spondylosis and scoliosis and this medication is the most effective ive been given in a while

12/5/2007 3:04:53 PM

Reviewer: Richard, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have degenerative disc, herniated disc, chronic pain. I take 2 tablets in AM. It takes it takes a couple hours for some relief. By 5 pm full pain has returned. In rare instances, I will take up to two more in a day. I get some pain relief. I have never felt any other effects from taking the drug. I have been on it for several months now. I don't feel any addiction to it.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.