Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vicodin HP oral.

9/1/2010 8:57:01 AM

Reviewer: pyper1, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I developed severe back pain after a car accident which aggravated an old injury to my back. I have been on vicodin now for about 6 mos. and have found pain relief to be sufficeint although there are those times when the pain stills expresses itself after taking the medication. I do not abuse my medication and often wait until I feel the first tendrills of pain before taking the vicodin. I believe ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2010 6:23:53 PM

Reviewer: greatzoron, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Have been taking Vicodin now for 10 years. Was in a car accident and my knee was crushed. The ONLY way I can work is to have some pain relief as I am in pain 24/7/365. That is reality. We are addicts but it is so we can function and work. I don't abuse any of the meds I take. Have severe high blood pressure, which goes through the roof when I'm in pain. And I work in health care and ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2010 7:40:12 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have severe lower back pain and this medication helps me function throughout my day or helps me get to sllep at night.

4/25/2010 2:45:21 PM

Reviewer: lpolak, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have DDD,sponylosis,arthritis and scoliosis. I am also 7 months post op from a spinal fusion L2-S1. I have stenosis at L5-S1 that is causing nerve root impingement. thsi strength of Vicodin has allowed me to return to work-at least part-time. I have noticed that I am starting to build up a tolerance...hope this stops soon as I am on the max. doseage.

4/9/2010 9:43:14 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    i need some where stronger