Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vicodin HP oral.

9/1/2010 8:57:01 AM

Reviewer: pyper1, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I developed severe back pain after a car accident which aggravated an old injury to my back. I have been on vicodin now for about 6 mos. and have found pain relief to be sufficeint although there are those times when the pain stills expresses itself after taking the medication. I do not abuse my medication and often wait until I feel the first tendrills of pain before taking the vicodin. I believe ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2010 6:23:53 PM

Reviewer: greatzoron, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking Vicodin now for 10 years. Was in a car accident and my knee was crushed. The ONLY way I can work is to have some pain relief as I am in pain 24/7/365. That is reality. We are addicts but it is so we can function and work. I don't abuse any of the meds I take. Have severe high blood pressure, which goes through the roof when I'm in pain. And I work in health care and ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2010 7:40:12 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe lower back pain and this medication helps me function throughout my day or helps me get to sllep at night.

4/25/2010 2:45:21 PM

Reviewer: lpolak, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have DDD,sponylosis,arthritis and scoliosis. I am also 7 months post op from a spinal fusion L2-S1. I have stenosis at L5-S1 that is causing nerve root impingement. thsi strength of Vicodin has allowed me to return to work-at least part-time. I have noticed that I am starting to build up a tolerance...hope this stops soon as I am on the max. doseage.

4/9/2010 9:43:14 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i need some where stronger

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?