Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft oral.

2/8/2008 5:01:00 PM

Reviewer: Suryna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this for mild depression and it made me feel like I was going to jump out of my skin. I was jittery and extremely nervous while taking it so I stopped it after 2 days. I felt like there were ants crawling on me and it gave me insomnia. I decided that I'd rather deal with my depression another way than to feel like this!

2/8/2008 1:02:57 PM

Reviewer: Warrantychic, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this medication for a few months now. it seams to be working great except I have absolutely no sex drive. The thought of sex actually irritates me. This has never been an issue before.

2/7/2008 9:35:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed zoloft when my mother was dying from cancer and I was taking care of her ! This is the most wonderful medicine. It has relaxed me , my bad moods have gone away, and I am now a very happy person. I have had NO side effects at all with this med! I highly recommend it!

2/6/2008 3:44:50 PM

Reviewer: happymama, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried half a dozen meds for my depression. This is the only one that has worked. I haven't gained any weight. I finally feel normal. It helps my anxiety too. The only problem is that if I forget a dose or two I get withdrawal symptoms.

2/3/2008 11:48:06 PM

Comment:
    My son has been taking Zoloft for about two months now. He has had his dose increased and he has been complaining of dizziness. I have had him checked by his pediatrician and she said it is probably the medicine. Has anyone else had this or other similar experience with this medication?