Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft Oral.

1/12/2014 12:04:35 PM

Reviewer: damagedgoods, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Since using this drug I've developed an Ulcerated Colon. I can't say that Zoloft caused it, but I believe using anti-depressants over the years has contributed to the problem. I won't take anti-depressants anymore; they've done more damage then good.

1/11/2014 4:35:25 PM

Reviewer: Jimmypr, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After the first dose I developed severe diarrhoea which is still with me after 10 days.I stopped taking the sertraline after 4 days. I suffer with IBS-D and I think that the drug has aggravated it.

1/7/2014 2:32:39 AM

Reviewer: sunflorwerfieldsforever, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
After trying Ativan and a couple other Anxiety/Depression medications, Zoloft worked for me but i seriously regret ever putting that into my system. After 3 months and 100mg dose per day up from 50mg which didn't do anything, I started getting extremely extremely ill. Now, I will note that for about a month or so I felt a huge difference and It was effective in reducing my anxiety/depression h ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2013 3:48:02 AM

Reviewer: pharm free, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Zoloft twice, about five years apart, and while it did pull me out of a huge slump, it caused at least a 20 lb weight gain both times. I am normally average weight, sometimes leaning toward underweight, and I eat pretty healthily, although I do pig out here and there. But I have never been overweight. At least until Zoloft. I gained 20 lbs the first time, and almost 30 the second, and ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2013 12:09:12 AM

Reviewer: Norma, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had depression every morning upon waking up and lack of energy. I think Zoloft has helped me cope with this symptom, only it causes some anxiety as a side effect.