Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft Oral.

3/7/2014 7:41:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Although it has helped me with my depression, I have gained 10lbs. My son was on this and he lost weight. I need to change this as its hard to loose, and I'm not eating enough to have gained any weight at all.

2/24/2014 3:09:58 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
2/11/2014 5:37:19 PM

Reviewer: Judie, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have ADD at age 72; my husband has just been diagnosed with Dementia but we can't get in to a Gerontologist for up to 6 mos. (probably because he is in his 80's) and so don't have real diagnosis. Started with 25 mg. & the had another 50mg added--had problems with 4th and 5th fingers tingling--now having tremors. See doc in 2 days -- also feel anxiety (not sure if meds).

2/9/2014 3:32:00 PM

Reviewer: andy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Drug works well for the most part,but I feel that someone is watching I have had a problem with my neighbor saying something about the way I do things. Someone called the code enforcer and animal control. I know something was wrong, but I didn't need that and ADfacs. their person tried to get me to the psych ward at the hosptial anad I was on mediation. I don't befeive it the chuch ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2014 1:44:23 AM

Reviewer: Tired of the crap, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was having very bad anxiety, started 25mg, then after a month went to 50mg. I had headaches and nausea, and lost about 10 pounds. I took for two months, noticed I wasn't as clear in the mind as I like to be. I stop taking it on my own, been about a week, and have had headaches and little dizziness in the head, almost flu like symptoms. hopefully this will clear up soon. I don't like ta ... Show Full Comment