Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft Oral.

2/8/2008 5:01:00 PM

Reviewer: Suryna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for mild depression and it made me feel like I was going to jump out of my skin. I was jittery and extremely nervous while taking it so I stopped it after 2 days. I felt like there were ants crawling on me and it gave me insomnia. I decided that I'd rather deal with my depression another way than to feel like this!

2/8/2008 1:02:57 PM

Reviewer: Warrantychic, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for a few months now. it seams to be working great except I have absolutely no sex drive. The thought of sex actually irritates me. This has never been an issue before.

2/7/2008 9:35:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed zoloft when my mother was dying from cancer and I was taking care of her ! This is the most wonderful medicine. It has relaxed me , my bad moods have gone away, and I am now a very happy person. I have had NO side effects at all with this med! I highly recommend it!

2/6/2008 3:44:50 PM

Reviewer: happymama, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried half a dozen meds for my depression. This is the only one that has worked. I haven't gained any weight. I finally feel normal. It helps my anxiety too. The only problem is that if I forget a dose or two I get withdrawal symptoms.

2/3/2008 11:48:06 PM

Comment:
My son has been taking Zoloft for about two months now. He has had his dose increased and he has been complaining of dizziness. I have had him checked by his pediatrician and she said it is probably the medicine. Has anyone else had this or other similar experience with this medication?

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.