Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft Oral.

2/7/2008 9:35:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed zoloft when my mother was dying from cancer and I was taking care of her ! This is the most wonderful medicine. It has relaxed me , my bad moods have gone away, and I am now a very happy person. I have had NO side effects at all with this med! I highly recommend it!

2/6/2008 3:44:50 PM

Reviewer: happymama, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried half a dozen meds for my depression. This is the only one that has worked. I haven't gained any weight. I finally feel normal. It helps my anxiety too. The only problem is that if I forget a dose or two I get withdrawal symptoms.

2/3/2008 11:48:06 PM

Comment:
My son has been taking Zoloft for about two months now. He has had his dose increased and he has been complaining of dizziness. I have had him checked by his pediatrician and she said it is probably the medicine. Has anyone else had this or other similar experience with this medication?

1/30/2008 2:22:44 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has helped me during times of depression

1/28/2008 8:32:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Zoloft again this past August. I was batteling with major depression, stress, mood swings and panic attacks. I had undergone a very traumatic experience and started taking this after wards. I feel alive again. I can talk to people freely now without feeling as though they are judging me. I am no longer stuck in the rut that depression had me in. This is a wonderful med and I ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee